Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties, ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative) is representing the best interests of Sugar Land area buyers throughout the home buying process and is the first step to ensuring that your new home, schools and community meets your needs. My comprehensive, high-quality services, experience and education can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Sugar Land and the surrounding communities to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
As Your Agent , I will
- Assure that you see all theproperties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating . Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTORŪ that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.